Saturday, February 7, 2009

Who Can See My Worth





To those who cannot see my worth
My worth is not at their command.
And that is exactly why
They cannot see it.

My worth is proven
Within my spirit
And on the wings of what
I am doing.
These are the structures
That will stand on when I'm gone.

And only then
The judgement can begin.
And the proof is that you are reading this
Right now.
A thing that cannot be erased
From time.

Trial, error, experience, and creativity...
All come into play and are playing
Like a wild thing from a primordial mist.
Like a storm of action now!
It swallowing up everything.

And to those who discard me now.
It multiplies
The power of my creativity.

And to those who cherish me,
For the people who have been touched by me...
I focus my
Creativity for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment