While at work I got the best compliment when a middle-aged man began to lecture me on how “you kids these days need to do something with your lives.” He said, “You’ve got your whole life ahead of you…” and some other sentiments of inspiration. It went on for a while, but I was very quiet until he asked me my age probably expecting some number other than one over 40. Well when I told him my age his jaw dropped, and we had a good laugh about it. That means I must be doing something right. So here are my favorite anti-aging skin creams that I used to do it.
1. Origins Plantscription(TM) Anti-Aging Eye Treatment
2. StriVectin StriVectin-SD(TM) Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
3. Hydroxatone AM PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex
4. Swanson Cosmetic Science Vitamin K Cream
5. Avalon Organics CoQ10 Wrinkle Defense Creme
6. Derma-e Skin Care Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme Intensive Rehydrating Formula
7. Derma-e Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Wrinkle Treatment Creme
|8. Earth's Bounty Skin Rejuvenator Anti-Aging Creme|
9. Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with Helioplex SPF 50
I usually alternate between night and day during the week, just so that I get the benefits of the first 8. I use the SPF pretty much any time I have to spend a long time in the sun on my face around the neck, eyes, forehead and mouth where aging with the most visible on a woman.