Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Smile




I smile.
I perceive no enemies,
Just those who do not understand my perspective.
I am willing to see theirs.
I have no desire for revenge,
Nor will I ever.
Things happen and all we ever have is the present moment.
I am detached from my willingness to prove who I am.
If you cannot see who I am, I cannot make you see it.
I am who I am.
I didn't ask for it, but this is what I got.
I'm living it and trying to improve.
That is why I smile.
I will not stop smiling.
It makes me feel better
And it is the one thing that can't be taken from me.
My dreams are now stronger in my mind.
I will strive to improve where I fail.
I will admit when I am wrong
But I will not be trampled on.
I plan to do good where ever I go.
My dreams are for every man woman and child...
Every plant and living thing.
My wings must spread out
Strong and wide.

-Veltis Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment