Monday, January 23, 2012

My Favorite Things To Do On Sundays


Although Saturdays are also part of the lovely fragment of our lives in what is called “the weekend”, it's more of a day to do all of the things you wish you could fit in all week which usually covers more work or working on that “special” weekend project. All bets are off on Sundays though. The universal consensus is to lounge on such a day. For some, Sunday is a holy day. On the 7th day God declared it a day of rest to appreciate our lives and working on Sunday is strictly prohibited. I adore that instruction with vigor. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes there were 7 Sundays in the week. What many people don't know about me, is that I had to work on Sundays for many years to make ends meet. So now that I have Sundays off again, here are some things I enjoy doing when given the chance to:

1) Listen to the church bells chime.
2) Photographing my surroundings as I walk around town.
3) Having brunch with friends.
4) Setting my goals for the week.
5) Sleep in really, really late. :D
6) Cook up one of my original recipes.
7) Watch the sun set.
8) Reading the New York Times.
9) Perusing the local Barnes & Noble.
10) Browsing my television for marathon episodes of shows I never have time to watch.


Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment