Monday, February 28, 2011

Proud Mary - Karaoke

No one does Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Proud Mary" better than Tina Turner did it back in the early 70's!  I remember watching video of her performance in the 80's and her rendition of it over the years.  I was and still am enamored by her sheer vitality and the excitement she brings to the stage.  I don't want to be compared to her sensational abilities, but this video is a nostalgic tribute to one of the outstanding memories of my life. 

I started out with a bad karaoke recording of me singing "Proud Mary" on my Sony Bloggie video camera in a small room.  I didn't use an ounce of professional sound which you can tell, because I just wanted to use it for non-commercial use on this video.  Then I taped over 2 hours of material which I edited to match up to the music with the concept that the song would take the viewer back to the retro 70's.

I am just a simple girl with a dream.

You can do this too.  Just remember that no matter how hard life gets, with a little creativity, you can be the star of your own life.





This video was filmed with the Sony Bloggie HD MHS PM5 and edited with Windows Movie Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment